Learn to Manage User & Groups through Identity and Access Management (IAM)
IAM (Identity & Access Management) enables you to securely control access to AWS (Amazon Web Services) services and resources for your users. Using IAM , you can create and manage AWS users & Groups and use permission to allow & deny their access.
In this Video we’ll cover the topics :
- Creation of User & Group.
- Adding user to Group.
- Assign role to the User & Group
- Assign permission to the individual User & Group
- Accessing using IAM User credentials & Check the user can acces those services we assign to users or not.
- Removing Users & Group
- Deleting assigned role & permissions.